Fireblocks is a digital asset custody, transfer and settlement platform. MPC - CMP wallet technology. 24/7 access.
Paradigm fees for Fireblocks products are free.
To start using loans on Paradigm cleared on Fireblocks, Customer's Fireblocks Workspace “owner”/”admin” shall contact Fireblocks by sending the following email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
We are looking to use Paradigm integration with Fireblocks for Loans.
- Please create an API user as a signer linked to the Paradigm .CSR file and provide me with the x-API key for the Workspace.
- Please update the policy to enable Smart Asset Transfers.
- Please add the Paradigm Webhook URL to our Workspace.
The request above must be made for each Fireblocks Workspace you would like to integrate with Paradigm’s Loans product.
Once customer receives an x-API key from Fireblocks, Fireblocks Admin for the customer should log in to their Fireblocks workspace (console.fireblocks.com), and go to the Settings - Users.
From there, next to the API User row, there will be a button to copy a “Pairing Token”.
- Pairing Tokens are only valid for 15 minutes.
- x-API key and Pairing Token should be entered on Paradigm as soon as Pairing Token is copied from Fireblocks workspace.
- Please refresh your fireblocks workspace before copying the pairing token as in case you have been on same screen for a while, available pairing token will be stale.
On your Paradigm Admin Dashboard, select Account tab under Loans → Fireblocks
Click “+” at the top right under Workspaces tab
Enter a name for the Workspace and copy the corresponding Fireblocks Workspace X-API Key.
Paste the pairing token in the input field. If x-API key has already been paired with a token then the form will inform you.
You can add multiple Fireblocks X-API Keys to your Paradigm Admin Dashboard as there will be a unique X-API Key for each of your Fireblock Workspaces.
USDT (“USDT_ERC20” on Fireblocks)
New Jersey (NJ, US)